Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
vuzungil
New Contributor
New Contributor

Getting a question to renew subscription

I get a message to renew my subscription when trying to login but when i check eligibilty it says that i am already subscribed and doesn't allow me to setup a new email with the account. Halp!

0 Kudos
16 Replies
vuzungil
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Getting a question to renew subscription

But my fetch tv is fine. Only can't access on phone and laptop???

0 Kudos
Tris

That's kinda weird! Could you send me a PM thanks vuzungil? I'll get this checked into

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Tris

So I've Optus Sport re-added to the account, unfortunately we're not able to re-provision on the same email address though. Could you jump onto Optus Sport and re-register? Please let me know how you go 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Macky84
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I have same issue, optus sport works on fetchtv but has stopped working on my mobile and web browser..says i need to renew my subscription - please help!

0 Kudos
Shae
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

We can get that fixed up for you Macky84. Can you send me a PM with the EPL username/login and we'll get it sorted out.

0 Kudos
Shae
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Should be fine Chris. I'll pass this on to the team for re-activation and I'll let you know once it's been fixed. If the person I normally get to fix this stuff is in the office tomorrow, it should be sorted during the day tomorrow. If not, it may be the next day. You'll be able to use the same login info as you did before - Shae

0 Kudos
Macky84
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Shae.

would be good if it could be fixed by Saturday for EPL 🙂

0 Kudos
Shae
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

No games this weekend I believe Chris? But I hope to have this sorted out tomorrow so you can catch up on all the transfer news.

Macky84
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Good call!! No EPL this weekend, well played! 👍

0 Kudos