Searching...
Highlighted

Epl subscription and account it is linked to

[ Edited ]
Tomsk74

hi,

I have two Optus services, a mobile account and an internet home bundle account - any idea how I can check which of these my epl subscription is linked to?  When I subscribed it was through a link on my mobile but I'd just assumed it was sent because of my home internet plan - which I'd just been informed was eligible - Now I have no clue and seemingly no way to check

the internet bundle qualifies for free for the life of the plan etc so obviously I would prefer that one

would just like to be able to check and to link it to the appropriate account

anyone have any ideas how to go about this as I've not been able to find anything?

Re: Epl subscription and account it is linked to

shuks

hey,

for the home bundle i mentioned my home phone & i gave an email address when I registered & i received an email with a link to register my EPL login mentioning my home phone/broadband & a text for mobile account.

so check through your emails if you gave one & see if you received one it will be specific mentioning either your broadband or home phone well that was for me that's how I was able to tell the difference  otherwise you'll have to PM one of the Optus support your details.

good luck 

shuks

hey,

for the home bundle i mentioned my home phone & gave an email address at registration & received an email with a link to register my EPL login mentioning my home phone/broadband & a text for mobile account.

so check through your emails if you gave one & see if you received one it will be specific mentioning either your broadband or home phone well that was for me that's how I was able to tell the difference.

otherwise you'll have to PM one of the Optus support your details.

good luck 

shuks

hey,

for the home bundle i mentioned my home phone & gave an email address at registration & received an email with a link to register my EPL login mentioning my home phone/broadband & a text for mobile account.

so check through your emails if you gave one & see if you received one it will be specific mentioning either your broadband or home phone well that was for me that's how I was able to tell the difference.

otherwise you'll have to PM one of the Optus support your details.

good luck 

shuks

sorry glitched & posted more than once..😆😣

Shae

Hey @Tomsk74, @shuks is correct, that info should have been sent out but keep us posted and let me know if you needed a hand with anything.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo