Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Mobile Outage Northern NSW has now been resolved 2PM AEDT
New Contributor chang
New Contributor

EPL subscription

Hi,

I have four optus services eligible for EPL in my optus account. (three mobile services use data sharing and one $115 broadband plan)

When I signed on EPL, I remember I used my phone services to check the eligibility and got a link for signing up via sms to my phone.

Now I have activated EPL with the link from e-mail.

By the way, the support page says that after this season, EPL will be still free if I have a broadband plan with higher than $85.

In my account, we have $115 broadband plan.

At this point, it is confusing if the subscription is linked to a specific service (mobile number, broadband service) or whole account (like data sharing service).

My son also subscribed the EPL using his phone number. Does this mean that we will be charged $15 + $15 after this season or it will be free because we use $115 broadband plan?

Is there anyone who can find any answer to this?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

Re: EPL subscription

Heya @chang, I can understand why this would be a bit confusing but I can confirm you'd need to have your Internet/ bundle service linked to your EPL subscription to ensure you aren't charged after the 2016/2017 season.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor chang
New Contributor

I also think so. But in neither current epl page nor optus account, that kind thing-service link etc- cannot be possible. Do you know how?

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

At the moment as there is no charge for any customers with subscriptions there isn't a way to change the account it's linked to but if you can chat us again once the season starts we should have a way of doing this by then.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Lisa-golingi
New Contributor

Why after registering my mobile for epl , an error saying my subscription has expired ?!! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

Hey @Lisa-golingi, I've just replied to your comment on the other thread 🙂 If you can send your details through via PM we can get this sorted.

0 Kudos