Searching...
Highlighted

EPL on Fetch TV mini

jezza2020

Just set up my Fetch TV mini but I can't see the EPL app anywhere. Do I need to download it or activate it somehow

Re: EPL on Fetch TV mini

Scott_M

Hi Jezza, the EPL app is currently only available on mobile devices,tablets and Apple TV (gen4). Only the live channel is currently accessible via the Yes TV by Fetch units, however the app will be added soon. You can also watch any of the on-demand content on PC via the web portal. 

markmail

I just subscribed with Oprtus and set up the fetch mini. No on demand EPl app. Complete misrepresentation by Optus. Better fix it this week. 

Toomey

Don't worry Mark, it's coming out soon.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

markmail

Thanks for the reply. Will it be here before the opening day of the EPL?

Toomey

Yes :smileyface:

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo