cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor lukegerdtz
New Contributor

EPL Username and Password

Hey there, i've received the cinfirmation email that my service is eligible for the EPL package and have downloaded the app on both Apple TV and iPad however I cannot register for the username and password? I've gone to https://manage.sport.optus.com.au/signup/plan.html but it tells me my account isn't eligible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

16 Replies
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

Re: EPL Username and Password

Hey @lukegerdtz, more than happy to check this out for you if you can PM me your full name, DOB and the Account or Service number you have with us 🙂

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor rhoward82
Occasional Contributor

I'm having the same issue. I sent all my info via a message on your facebook page - i was just told that you're having problems and to try again. I've been trying for weeks but getting the same error

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Hey @rhoward82, I've just responded to a similar post from you, but if you can PM me the info here, I can follow up with you once we have a fix in place.

0 Kudos
New Contributor PeteFaz
New Contributor

Hi there, I'm having the same issues. Called and registered a couple of days ago and have also requested the fetch mini but am just trying to setup the app on my iPad but it says I'm not registered. Any ideas? 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor rhoward82
Occasional Contributor

They've been trying to fix it for me for over a month now, but still having the same problem. I've mentioned it a few times, but always get the same reply "we've passed your details on to our IT department".

Less than 2 weeks to go. I'll be complaining and demanding a refund if its not fixed in time

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

PeteFaz - For the moment, we're collecting details of affected customers while we work on a fix for this issue. Are you able to provide the full name, account number and date of birth, along with the email address to be linked with the EPL account via PM? - Shae

0 Kudos
Contributor belozzie
Contributor

Hello,

I tried to continue my previous post but seems it was deleted. Anyway...

We could watch a match on Fetch TV last night but also tried to log in an ipad. I did not have a password so asked for a reset. I was sent a reset email 16 hours ago but when I clicked to reset it, I get an eeror message...the link had expired as it is more than 48 hours. Something is obviously wrong. They say to ask for another reset but will it be better?

I don't understand why we can't just log on with our Optus MyAccount, it should be SSO all along...

Frustrating

Alain

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Alex_H
RetiredModerator

Hey @belozzie - I can see that Shae's responded to your previous post 🙂 

0 Kudos
Contributor belozzie
Contributor

Hello, where? I cannot see her response?

Yours

Alain

0 Kudos