Searching...

Re: EPL Username and Password

Alex_H

@belozzie - I can see that Guy's responded to your post as well Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Vanborison

I'm having a similar issues however the error message I can when trying to register my email address is "invalid email". Can you help?

Aman_B

Hey @Vanborison, could you please try to reset your password to see if the Email is registered at all? You can reset the password → https://sport.optus.com.au/.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Ezmay

Hi i have the entertainment plan including optus sport i want to watch this on my optus sport app what are my login deets?

Thane

Hi Ezmay,

Your login details are normally the email address, and the password that was setup when you registered. 

If you have not yet registered, please visit this page and click on the "sign up" link on the top right.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Ezmay

ok cool but its asking me to add optus sport when i already have it and that i will be charged for this come 31/7/17 when its already included in my plan... i just wouldnt wanna be charged extra you know.

Thane

The free subscription offer is up until the 31/7/17.

If the subscription is part of your plan, you wont be charged during the promotion period.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo