cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Jus8tin
New Contributor

Changing Optus Sport username

How do I change the username on my Optus Sport account. I have multiple eligible mobiles linked to my account and want to be able to watch Optus Sport on each but my billing account email defaults to each account.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Changing Optus Sport username

You can have multiple devices on one username.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
New Contributor Jus8tin
New Contributor

Re: Changing Optus Sport username

That's not my problem. I know that I can have multiple devices per username. What I'm trying to rectify is the fact that I have multiple eligible mobile phones (multiple employees) on my account but each one has defaulted to the email address linked to my account when I activated the Optus Sport service. I need to change the Optus Sport username for each mobile so that each employee has an individual login to Optus Sport. I am paying for 5 users to each have independent access to Optus Sport.

The account settings page on the Optus Sport web page doesn't seem to allow you to change any account details other than your password.

0 Kudos