Searching...
Highlighted

Cant unsubscribe through web or app

bookiwi

I signed up for this optus sport thinking it had rugby, total waste of time as kids done watch what it shows sadly, therefore need to unsubscribe. I have logged in online, cant find how to do it as it sends me to the app, when I do what it says under account ALL I get is notifications and no where can I see how to unsubscribe - help

Re: Cant unsubscribe through web or app

Dan_C

How'd you sign up for the subscription @bookiwi

Was via the Google Play or Apple app store, or did you attach your subscription to an existing Optus service. Depending on the method you've used to sign up, the process may differ.

If you've signed up via an app store, you'll need to unsubscribe through your active subscription menu. 

Otherwise, you'll need to unsubscribe via the Sport & Entertainment tab within your My Account profile settings.

Let us know how you've signed up and the device you're using. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

bookiwi

Honestly I cant remember, I thought I did it through the online optus account that I had but I just can not find it anywhere in there anyway to remove it as you state. Then I thought, hmmm possibly I did this through the Google Play store, however, when I go to account, it ONLY shows notification, nothing else.

Davelew

Hi

Have a look at your credit card statements or PayPal for the last time your subscription was paid. Will tell you who you are paying the money to.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
1 Kudo