Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Deacs685
New Contributor
New Contributor

Cancel Subscription

I would like to confirm my Optus sport subscription is cancelled. I believe I had but just received a message to say my subscription would continue and then include the additional charges. Just want to confirm I can ignore this message.

thanks 

0 Kudos
8 Replies
SmortyD
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Cancel Subscription

I really hope that Optus has it in fine print somewhere that the subscriptions were to finish in August this year like the email I received today. 

Optus Sport for free is a huge drawcard and let's hope they weren't planning on getting mad sportsfans hooked on their EPL coverage only to take it away and charge $15/mth.

0 Kudos
Slarti
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am pretty sure I received a message yesterday saying my subscription will be cancelled but today I received another saying I will be charged an extra $15 (pro rata) from August. Went into account to unsubscribe but nowhere does it give me the option! I am going to be really cheesed off if I get charged for something I did not want...

0 Kudos
SmortyD
New Contributor
New Contributor

Did you try and cancel through the app or through the website?

You have to do it through the website. 

0 Kudos
Slarti
New Contributor
New Contributor

Website, I will try again later, seems website is down now...

0 Kudos
Scallywag
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Cancel Subscription premier league unable by website and call centre don't care. Is any body ou

Re: Cancel Subscription premier league unable by website and call centre don't care. Is any body ouT there. Maybe optus should try to navigate their websites to UNSUBSCRIBE now and then.  Impossible.  I doubt I will get a response. 

0 Kudos
Fordo66
New Contributor
New Contributor

Can Optus please explain why a family living at the one address who pay $235 a month in fees to Optus do not get free EPL. Given that we are all either out of contract or close to it, how would Optus feel if we moved to Vodafone, or worse still Telstra!

Get your act together and stop trying to rort everyone

0 Kudos
Deacs685
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Cancel Subscription premier league unable by website and call centre don't care. Is any body ou

Try doing the live chat on their website, that's the only way I managed. Trying to navigate the website and trying to actually speak to someone at Optus I a bit ridiculous. 

0 Kudos
lostndewoods
New Contributor
New Contributor

please explain how, might help

0 Kudos