Searching...

Cancel Optus Sport

VishalNavani

I've tried multiple ways to cancel my optus sport account

Phoning, livechat, and through the app (thrice)

I've received no answers at all as to how a non-optus customer can cancel their optus sport account

Using the "subscriptions" tab on an iphone via the itunes store also does not show optus sport

Please help me cancel my optus sport account!

Re: Cancel Optus Sport

petergdownload

It might also be free in your plan?

Peter Gillespie

VishalNavani

Not an Optus customer

not free in my plan

pelqse help Optus!!

Davelew

Hi

I don't understand why it does not show in your Apple store subscriptions. If you registered using the Apple Optus Sports app that is where it would appear.

I presume you haven't an Android device and you subscribed using the Android app.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Vicky

@VishalNavani - Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm sorry that you're having some issues with your direct to consumer subscription. I can confirm that non-Optus customers will generally need to cancel their subscription via the same billing method and platform that they are charged through. You should be able to cancel it if it is currently charged to your iTunes account.

Can I get you to clarify when you were last charged for the subscription? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

VishalNavani

I haven’t been charged yet 

it isn’t showing up as a subscription on iTunes either so how can I cancel it???

Davelew

Hi

Where you are offered a free trial before being charged the subscriptions will still show in the iTune store with the date it will be charged to you.

Is it possible you signed up to Optus Sports using a different Apple ID?

If that is not the case Apple's advice for subscriptions which are not showing is to contact apple support.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Vicky

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo