Searching...
Highlighted

wrong account number in my online account

fabianvo

Hi

I have been trying to set up my account to receive my bills online instead the paper bill. All good until I log in and a different account number from another state is displayed. I still dont see my own details. I dont have the time to call as I am working 6 days a week with long hours, I tried going through via live chat but got kicked out. Please someone change those details so I can finally see my account.

Also, we have massive problems with the speed and only getting 5mps max to what we actually pay for, surely that can't be right? I feel mislead in the promis of optus that I be paying for 25mps but never reaching it,ot even close. Please advise as I committed with optus for 24 month but not getting the service as promised.

Re: wrong account number in my online account

Gen_R

Morning fabianvo - sounds frustrating and I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. In terms of your billing, I can help I just need you to please PM through your full name, DOB and the account or landline number. In terms of technical assistance, you'll need to speak with our Faults team on 13 13 44. Gen 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
4 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos