Searching...
Accepted Solution

optus app not working

NothappyJan2017

Does optus now the app's don't work, you can't easily navigate on their website and to call them is at least 30 minute wait, is there any other options?

Highlighted

Re: optus app not working

[ Edited ]
Yeldarb

With so many devices out there these days it comes as no surprise to me that the Optus app can have issues from time to time. The standard advice has been to uninstall and reinstall the app to see if it fixes the problem. Restarting the phone is also a good idea. I have read that 30 minutes or more is often the waiting time and the live chat on the link below could be an option around that.

https://www.optus.com.au/notices/service-chat

NothappyJan2017

FYI, Those so called “options” is what I did try.  If you went to live chat there was a wait, and then it couldn’t help as they were overloaded.  The phone call took 59 minutes before it was answered and they said they couldn’t hear me, I tested the phone after they hung up and it was working fine so what are the options when basic customer service functionality isn’t available?  As a result I have had to cancel the NBN installation.  make sure you have tested the options yourself before respond.

[ Edited ]
Yeldarb

You would like me to contact support so I can advise you of the waiting times Jan?

[ Edited ]
Yeldarb

Duplicate post removed.

Solution

NothappyJan2017

I am very surprised by your response and that you think that is a suitable reply. At least it made me laugh.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
6 Kudos
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos