cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Jazzy74
New Contributor

cancel my email

I have multiple emails but want to cancel one. How do i do this as ive been on the phone and cant get help

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: cancel my email

Delete your emails and just walk away?

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey @Jazzy74,

Is there any reason why you need to remove the email addresses from your account? You can manage your email addresses directly via your optus.com.au/myaccount. You’re able to add, remove and change your password for your primary and any secondary email addresses you have. I've attached a screen shot below of the screen as it appears on your My Account dashboard. You'd just need to scroll down to your primary Optus username and select settings from the drop down menu.

FYI -  if you've cancelled the primary service that the email address is attached to then the email address/addresses and any stored emails will be removed from our servers. Let us know how you go 🙂

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Jazzy74
New Contributor

I have gone into my account and tried to delete the one email that we don't want any more, but it keeps saying " access denied".

Its getting frustrating as I've been on the phone for an hour being bounced around from one person to another and still cant thru to anyone that can help.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@Jazzy74, that's odd.

I can always remove the email address for you manually from the back end. Feel free to send us a PM with your account details. We'll need your full name, DOB and account number. Shoot through the email address/addresses that you'd like us to remove for you. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos