Searching...
Highlighted

Why does my cable service not appear on "My Account"

Rus40
I have just discovered that my MY ACCOUNT account has an incorrect (a previous) address listed which I am not able to update on line after a number of tries. Also my recently modified (Feb 19) home cable internet and land line account is not listed at all on MY ACCOUNT. I wish to stop paper bills on that account but am unable to do that if I cannot find it. Help please!

Re: Why does my cable service not appear on "My Account"

Ray_YC

This is not something that we can assist with here on the forum.
If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If not, please chat with us.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Rus40

Thanks Ray for the reply.

I do not have or wish to have a  social media a/c.

I have logged into my 'my account' several times on both IE and firefox and have not been able to change an incorrect address on my mobile a/c listed there.  HOW DO I CONTACT OPTUS TO DO THAT?  I moved house and notifed OPTUS 3 years ago! don't know why it has not changed there.

We moved our OPTUS cable A/C to an OPTUS NBN a/c on 14 Feb 2019 where can I find reference to and details of an a/c beginning with #8 ? nothing is listed on my MY ACCOUNT regarding this cable a/c. I want to stop paper bills on this a/c but can't do that if I can't find it. 

Ray_YC

No worries,

As per the original response, if you don't have a Social Media account you can contact Optus by clicking on the link to chat to the service team.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Rus40

Yes Ray I tried that in Firefox and IE and I cannot get the link to work!!

Ray_YC

The Live Chat page is working. Customers that encounter problems usually have software that blocks the chat like pop up blockers, ad blockers, anti virus, firewalls, etc. Have you tried using Chrome in incognito mode?

Rus40

No I don't use chrome and don't think I should have to change my system. It lets me access yes crowd and MY ACCOUNT why can't I access chat? Of course I have anti virus but why would it think chat is a virus, I don't have ad blockers turned on, both IE and Firefox are standard configurations ie I have not fiddled with them but neither will let me chat. What sort of settings do you know  will block chat?

Ray_YC

Not aware of the settings. Another option is to chat/leave a message via the My Optus App. Or talk to us on 133 937.

Rus40

Thanks Ray I will try thephone.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
4 Kudos
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos