cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor selectpriya
New Contributor

Username goofup

So, I'm having  a bit of identity crisis with Optus account. Optus has somehow managed to setup my account username as 'MR' instead of 'MS' in my first bill. I clearly remember setting up as 'MS'. Anyway, I called up Customer care and they confirmed that it has been changed to 'MS'. Come my second bill and it is still 'MR'. Got help from online chat and they too confirmed that it has been fixed. Come my third bill, and it is still 'MR' ! Wow ! So, I decided to visit the nearest optus store to get it corrected and was told that they cannot fix it and I have to call customer care. I'm just not able to understand how much more effort I need to put in to get this simple thing fixed. Extremely disappointed with the customer service !!   Optus -  When you say - "Opt Us", make the customers feel that they made a sane decision by going with Optus. Clearly, this doesn't seem to be happening in my case. What's next ?? 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: Username goofup

So sorry for the issues here. There's a few different levels in the system that need updating, it sound like the billing level has not been changed for your account.

Please send me a private message with your account number, full name and DOB. I'll check it out and get back to you asap.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors