Searching...

Unable to link my Optus service

Soakingwords

Hi, I've been unable to link my Optus service to my account details. Each time I enter my phone number I get an error message that says: "This service does not match the market segment of your user account" ??? please help. thanks

Highlighted

Re: Unable to link my Optus service

Dan_C

Ah, it sounds like an error on our end @Soakingwords.

Based on the description of your enquiry, it's quite possible that your My Account profile has been set up as either a small business or consumer account and there's a mismatch between the customer segment of your actual account.

Had we set up your Optus account as a personal or business account? Feel free to send through your account details. We'll need your full name, DOB and account number (Click on my YC handle click the message tab on the top portion of my profile page).

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
6 Kudos
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos