Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Unable to access most options on My Account

ChrisG101

Hi - my second email account disappeared over one (1) week ago and I have been trying to access My Account (to restate or re-create it) but My Account has almost no options and reports the following:  'We're currently upgrading our billing system. If your account number starts with a 62, please chat with us to add or remove email accounts.'  The 'chat with us' option simply doesn't work (no response whatsoever) and I've phoned the 1300 support number twice (which takes over 45 minutes each time just to reach someone) and both times a fault number has been raised and I've been told to wait up to two (2) days - but no response or follow up whatsoever has been received in either instance....  Is there any other way (other than via My Account) to resolve this issue???? 

Solution

Re: Unable to access most options on My Account

Ray_YC

This is not something that we can assist with here on the forum.  

Live Chat is working, you may need to try another browser, ensure no software is blocking the pop up and/or try using 'incognito' mode.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Unable to access most options on My Account

ChrisG101

Thanks - after your message I did try Live Chat again and was able to connect with someone who resolved my email account problem - but....  I had been trying to resolve this for 10 days by phone (I eventually got through twice but in each case nothing was resolved and a fault was lodged both of which were never responded to) and many attempts to Live Chat simply did not respond (and I tried using three browers, two different internet providers and laptop, tablet and phone).

All in all a very unsatisfactory experience...

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
5 Kudos
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos