The long weekend is nearly here – time to break out the speakers for a poolside party. Check out Yes... Read the full story
2018-06-02 08:37 PM
Tried to update my billing/delivery address to a new one and Optus cannot find my address. Tried to put it in manually as well but Optus still refuses to accept it - what can I do?
2018-06-02 09:43 PM
You could jump onto the live chat link below and ask billing and accounts to fix this for you if you wish.
2018-06-02 01:06 AM
Hi @Jiyongie - not great to hear you're having trouble updating your address via your My Account. If your address isn't recognised, we'd recommend trying the below steps:
- Try entering 'Flat' or Unit or 'Apartment' or 'Floor' instead of 'Level' etc.
- Try entering the main number only to view any available sub-addresses in the results
- Try a different suburb for the address
- Ensure the postcode is correct
- Confirm the street name/locality are correctly spelt
If that doesn't help, you can get in touch with our Live Chat team via the link @Yeldarb provided above, or you can give us a call on 13 39 37.
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.
Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button