cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: TRANSFERRING TO THE NBN

Hey @erinpmf6543 - I've just edited your personal details out.

Let us know if you need a hand with anything else! 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos

Re: TRANSFERRING TO THE NBN BEFORE NOVEMBER 9, 2018

Hi @ erinpmf6543 - Apologies for any inconvenience caused. We have deleted your personal details  because this conversation is visible publicly. Could you please PM  me Here your full name, date of birth, NBN number for ID  so that we can check your account details. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: TRANSFERRING TO THE NBN

Because I live alone I only make about 5-6 calls per week on my landline which was easy to check. I don't have a mobile phone in my current plan. Early in the year OPTUS increased my data to 100GB which I did not request and don't need.  It will be decreased to 50GB and I will get the cheaper plan.  It will start off at $75 per month when OPTUS sets it up then will immediately decrease to $60 with a discount of $10 per month. I told the guy I chatted with that I was a pensioner and could not afford the dearer plans for what I was currently using. I suppose I was lucky, but appreciated it.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors