cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor kangarooster
New Contributor

Send one message and get the no more below fault

You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Send one message and get the no more below fault

Hey @kangarooster

Just confirming that you mean you can't send PMs here on Yes Crowd?

If so I've tested it on our end successfully and can confirm there is not an issue. Please give it another try and let us know how you go.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor kangarooster
New Contributor

Please read my Subject. VERY STATES Can Only Submit one Private message before being stopped. The message never sent and when I tried to send again got the below fault.

Why do people not read correctly before assuming what they think they have read. Half of the Worlds problems reading half and seeing what is not written

one message limit.jpg

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Yep, understood your original question and confirming that this has been tested successfully with no fault replicated.

Hi @Kartika, can you please follow this one up with @Shauna to assist kangarooster further Smiley Happy

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Tano
RetiredModerator

Not sure why you're getting that error, @kangarooster. Can you try sending a private message again? I can see Kartik is waiting on some further information from you.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors