The long weekend is nearly here – time to break out the speakers for a poolside party. Check out Yes... Read the full story
2019-01-07 12:33 AM
Replace the Sim card not through my account
2019-01-07 12:06 PM
Hi there @Mikalee,
Welcome to the community
I just want to make sure that I'm across your enquiry. You're looking for a way to replace your SIM that isn't via through My Account? If so, you have a few options:
- Our Online form https://offer.optus.com.au/activate-sim/
- Via SMS - Text 'menu' to 9999 and follow the instructions (Mobile only)
- Phone via the IVR → call 1300 082 820
Where self service is not possible SIM cards can be replaced in the following ways:
- In-store by the Account Holder with 100 points of ID
- Over the phone by the Account Holder
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.
Please be mindful that moderator responses to private messages will be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.
Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button