Searching...
Highlighted

Prepaid mobile broadband receipt

Flashart53

I recently purchased online a $130 prepaid mobile broadband plan valid for 2 years. I paid with my credit card but need a receipt for tax and other purposes. I can only see my postpaid bills in MY ACCOUNT. Can you tell me how and where I get or view a receipt for the $130 I paid?

Re: Prepaid mobile broadband receipt

Marie

Hey Flashart53 Smiley Happy

You should have been provided the option to have it emailed to you. 

If so I'd recommend checking your spam folder to see that it hasn't been sent there incorrectly.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Flashart53

Hi, thanks, I have found it in my normal mail but because we have had no internet since Jan 2 until the day before yesterday and my Optus 3G at home is pretty much useless I must have missed it coming in.

It looks pretty basic and doesn't look like a tax invoice. Hopefully it will be enough for me to use as it does have a receipt number.

Marie

Glad to hear you've been able to find it Flashart53 Smiley Happy 

Let us know how you go. 

We'll be happy to give you a hand if you need anything else.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
4 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos