Plan ending

How do I find out when my plan ends?

8 Replies
shooterau
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Re: Plan ending

How to see your Mobile contract end date in My Account
Click on the Dashboard tab & scroll down to see Your Services.
Select your Mobile Phone service, then click the Plan Info tab (on the right hand side) to see the contract end date and further plan details.
More items...

shooterau
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Here the link to optus website page .

www.optus.com.au/shop/support/answer/how-to-get-your-contract-end-date?...

You can check the end date of your Postpaid Mobile Phone contract in My Account, ... Your plan's charges, rates and inclusions are contained within the Critical ...

0 Kudos
Keppy
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hey guys, 

You can find your contract end date in My Account and the My Optus app.

Using the My Optus app

1.  Open the My Optus app
  2. From the top left of your display, tap the hamburger menu (the menu icon with 3 horizontal lines) 
  3. Select More > Profile
  4. Display of Critical information link and Contract Details

Important: To view your contact end date, you'll need to be logged into your My Account in the app. 

Using My Account

1. Login to My Account
  2. From the drop down, select the relevant account number 
  3. From your account/service summary screen, select the service number
  4. Click View Details
  5. Click the Overview tab
  6. From this screen, you'll see your contract end date and plan's critical information summary 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
vinyllicker
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I'd like to give you guys a word of advice, please, please, please can you include some screenshots for these sorts of instructions because navigating menus and dropdowns is very difficult and often your descriptions are pretty vague. A screenshot makes it very clear where to find this stuff.

e.g. "From the drop down, select the relevant account number" what dropdown, where?

I actually found this information under

https://www.optus.com.au/my-account/my-profile/my-contracts

Offering links is also a much more direct route to locating such information.

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Feedback definitely taken onboard, vinyllicker. Thank you for taking the time to provide it.

We're unable to provide links from within/beyond the MyAccount login page though, for example when I click on yours it redirects me to log in (instead of by being able to view/navigate your personal MyAccount page).

We rarely get any complaints that the information usually taken from our help and support pages are not clear enough but can definitely provide screenshots where relevant and upon request 🙂 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
vinyllicker
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi thanks for your reply.

Sorry I'm not following your notes. If you are logged in and then go to the url as shown* below as far as I can tell you will go to that area because everybody's url is the same, it is just the page content that will be different. *the original link may not have worked because browsers hide appended info so my apologies, I've added the new link here.

https://www.optus.com.au/my-account/my-profile/my-contracts

Obviously your first step is to login, a link like that will not work if you are not logged in so your instruction would read as follows

1. Login at https://www.optus.com.au/my-account-login

2. Go to https://www.optus.com.au/my-account/my-profile/my-contracts

3. You will see your contacts listed and available for download.

Much easier to navigate

Glad you don't get many complaints but hyperinks are much easier to use and screenshots will quickly indicate if the layout has been altered between when the original post was made and when somebody is reading it as these sorts of user areas are regularly updated by companies.

fyi I still can't follow the Optus original list of steps above, can you provide a screenshot of said dropdown and list of account numbers?

Oh and this page needs updating with the above methods, suggest screenshots for these as well.

https://www.optus.com.au/for-you/support/answer?id=1440&_ga=2.29595903.1919042489.1574740914-2116361...

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Well I can only provide one from my own account and am happy to do so, the dropdown is the first thing that appears in the middle of the screen when you log in:

MyAccount.png

P.S. My colleague has already taken on the feedback including screenshots in his responses 🙂 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos