Searching...
Highlighted

Pan change

Dono

If i upgrade my postpaid billing plan from the $80 to $100 plan does the contract term restart , as plan ends in november 2017 

Re: Pan change

[ Edited ]
caaf

No. My understanding is you're contract on $X per month. So with that said you can always go onto a higher plan and/or reduce back to your contracted amount anytime during that period. After your end date there's more freedom, as then can drop to a lower plan if need be.

Be best to have a chat with Optus directly as I'd hate to read that you inadvertently cancel your current contract ect.

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. Smiley Wink
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Pan change

Gen_R

Hey Dono - caaf is correct in that your contract won't restart, there also won't be a fee to increase your plan amount each month. You can chat with us on 133 937 or here if you're needing a hand still. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos