Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Ralphy21
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus My Account and My Optus app

I tried accessing my insights on the My Optus app and it said error occured try again later. so i cleared cache and uninstalled and reinstalled. now i tried pressing on data and it came up with the same message. Also i tried accessing My Account through the Optus website and it wont load anything (Data usage and plan info).

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xenomorph
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Optus My Account and My Optus app

Hi @Ralphy21!

You already processed some basic troubleshooting on your end, it's best if you are going to escalate this call to Technical Support for further assistance. You can give them a call at 131344.

You can also try doing it via Chat.

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

-------------------
Click Kudos if you find it helpful, and please mark it as an anwer if your problem has been resolved! 😉
Esther
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Optus My Account and My Optus app

Hey Ralphy21 - sorry for the late reply! How's it all working today? Was this the first time you've experienced the issue?  Has it worked in the past? 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors