cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

No permission to Access My Account

Is anyone else finding that they STILL can't access the My Account section after a week and a bit?
When I try I get a generic 403 Forbidden message which is preventing me from paying my bill.

If you don't want me to pay there are better ways Optus.......

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: No permission to Access My Account

My, MY Account is working just fine, worked 99% of the time.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

I've had a look on our end and can't see any open fault cases for My Account. 

Have you tried accessing the website for a different browser/device?

I can check your log in details on my end if you send through your account number, full name and DOB in a private message.

Check out this article for other accepted methods of payment → How to Pay Your Bill

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yes, I am having the same issue and have had it for over a week. I have tried to log in on iPhone 6 Safari brower and iMac Safari browser. Anyone able to help please?

UPDATE: I have just found that I am able to access my account from the drop down menu in YesCrowd and get in that way. Yay! Hope this helps someone else too 🙂

0 Kudos