Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Need to update my birth date to change my email address

[ Edited ]
BTG

The birth date in profile is 1/1/1901. It is obviously incorrect and yet I can not correct in the database, however when I attempt to update my account email address it requests my date of birth and when I enter the incorrect date as shown it states invalid! ???

Re: Birth Date -chang of email address

petergdownload

Date of Births can be stored in several places and databases. Also 1/1/1901 suggests an empty field which might be displayed as you see but doesn't match when you enter it (i.e. EMPTY <> 1/1/1901). Obviously its a big security variable so I think you'll need to get optus to update it for you.

@Ray_YC 

Peter Gillespie

Solution

Re: Birth Date -chang of email address

Ray_YC

This usually happens when a service was signed up as Prepaid before the identification process during identification became tighter a few years back.

To update your personal details you will need to contact us. Send an e-mail with 100 points of ID to the address I've PM'ed you. Smiley Happy

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
5 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos