cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Myaccount can’t login

I bought a number for my phone since i just moved to aussie. I never made a myaccount and later i changed phone. After i downloaded the app it says i need to login to report a payment or setup direct debit, what to do now since i don’t have an account for my number? And making a new account still says i can’t login since it is not the correct account for my number. I tried the forgot username option but the site is never on. Always the website is down.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Myaccount can’t login

Hey @Pugwash,

Thanks for reaching out. You should have an account number for this one. When you click on the billing tab, your account number should be shown in small font on the top half of your screen. Are you able to give that a shot for us? Let us know how you go, we're happy to help out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Okay i see that, what to do after knowing my acc number? Thanks for the help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Okay, you're attempting to register for My Account via → https://www.optus.com.au/customercentre/myaccount/registration? Does it prompt you for the account number? If you're unable to successfully register, what sort of error message do you receive? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

I never made any account for that number, i made a seperate one (this one). But if i want to setup direct debit they asked for the account under that number which i don’t know because i never made one

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

From the My Account Dashboard, there is an option to "Add A Service". Follow the prompts and it should link with your existing profile.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors