cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor Ekaj
Occasional Contributor

My account

Hello, I have a my account for my phone plan and today I set up a home wifi thing. When I activated the SIM card for the wifi it asked me to set up a my account can't both services be on the one account? If so how? Also how long does it take for a sim to be actives and how will I know? Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: My account

Hi,

Sim card activation usually takes w/in 24 hours. Regarding My account, if your wifi  / broadband service is under the same account number then no need to sign up for a new one, it will automatically show on your my acct once it's activated. If it's under a diff account though then it just needs to be linked to your current my account.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Ekaj
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for your answer, The sim was active about 5 minutes after I asked the question I just have no patience. How do I link the accounts?

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Esther
RetiredModerator

Hi Ekaj - thanks for getting in touch and sorry for the late reply. We've been extremely busy Smiley Sad Have you since posting been able to get your account linked okay as yet? If you still need a hand, please send us a private message with your account or service number, full name and DOB for ID as well as your MyAccount email address or login and we'll get it done! Thanks

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos