cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

My account issue

Hi, I am having issues with my account whereby it is not displaying my postpaid service (billing etc) on my dashboard. The issue began when I had my two accounts (one for pre paid and one for post paid) merged into one account via the email address. I have tried linking the service manually, however the following error comes up 'The service entered is not eligible for My Account registration.' When I click on services listed under Profile, I can see my postpaid number there, however the system will not allow me to change the primary service number. Also, I am no longer using the prepaid service so I would like to have that removed if possible. If somebody could provide assistance, that would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: My account issue

Hey @GR86, we've recently migrated a number of post-paid services across to a new billing/service platform. Customers who've been migrated have a new financial account number. It sounds like your issue may stem from a mismatch somewhere in our systems.

You're welcome to send us a private message with your details. We need your full name, DOB and mobile number. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hey Dan_C, thanks for responding. I have sent you a private message with my details. 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey @GR86

I'm just letting you know that I've replied back to your private message. I think I've managed to sort this one out for you. Look forward to hearing back. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I’m having the same issue. Please help!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @ Fil - Please PM us Here your mobile number, full name, date of birth and we can look into this. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors