Searching...

My Account - can't access Dashboard

Gottlob36
When trying to access Dashboard under My Account, can't get details of usage, my plan details etc (a prepaid mobile broadband plan) and only get the message "oops! looks like the page you were looking for may be down or is no longer available". Have tried on separate days, clearing caches, cookies, using other browsers (e.g. Chrome, Firefox) but get the same message. I am intending to ring the Optus call centre but what do I need to specifically ask them to do (e.g. re-set my account). Thanks

Re: My Account - can't access Dashboard

[ Edited ]
Dan_C

@Gottlob, I'd suggest reaching out to our Live Chat team → Optus.com.au/livechat.

• Send through the email address you've used to register for My Account 
  • Ask them to ensure that the service number has been correctly linked to your My Account profile 
  • If they can confirm that the service is linked, ask them to remove then re-link the service.
  • Clear your browser's cookies and cache and attempt to login again.

If you're still experiencing issues, let us know. We're happy to help out from our end. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Davelew

Hi

Do all that @Dan_C advises.

Often you can access my account by using an in private tab on your browser.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Gottlob36
Thanks Dan C, Reached out to the Live Chat Team on my problem and got it sorted out. Apparently Optus had done some update and my service number/account needed to be reset to link into My Account profile. Bit disappointed with Live Chat Team initially after my first chat as had no response/action after one week from Optus, but a new chat today had the problem sorted within the hour.

Dan_C

Ah, thanks for the update mate! I'm glad we got there in the end. If something else comes up, you know where to find us Smiley Happy 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
5 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos