cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Hydramain
New Contributor

My Account Issue

I have an issue with "My Account". When I log in, it tries to load "Dashboard" but instead takes me straight to "My Profile" and seems to be stuck on that and wont let me access anything else. The chat function also does not work so I have tried several many times over the last couple of months to chat using my mobile only to be told they can help me with the issue but after 2 hours online and transferred to 4 different people, no one seems to know what they are doing. I'm getting very frustrated because we cant access our invoices and keep getting charged late payment fees. Our contract has expired and I'm seriously considering taking our business elsewhere to a provider that can give better business support. 

3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: My Account Issue

Hi,
Thank you for raising this issue.
This is not something that we can assist with here on the forum.
If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If for some reason it is still not resolved, please follow our complaints process.
Let us know how you go. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Weeble61
New Contributor

OMG! I just literally posted the same thing - have you got it resolved? I've been waiting over 2 weeks for this issue to be resolved and I just keep going round and round in circles. My next phone call on Monday will be to complaints

Occasional Contributor iRONFiST
Occasional Contributor

Temporary solution:

someone may have reply with a tempt solution already but a couple days ago, I found out an alternative solution to check, pay, and download your invoices with the use of your mobile phone.

1. Download “My Optus” app 

2. If you already have the app, and if you are using to pay and check you mobile phone account. > Log out (the device icon on the top left corner)

3. Log in, with your internet/phone account.

after my contract have ended, I moving to a company with a better modem/router. Sagem is so terrible and very anti consumers.

0 Kudos