Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Mobile Prepaid no longer showing usage summary

angelo_f

Previously (up to the other day) I was able to see the usage and calls I made from my prepaid mobile from MyAccount and clicking Usage Details.  Now it shows nothing 

Re: Mobile Prepaid no longer showing usage summary

Smak05

Mines the same.

no error message either

just no info Smiley Sad

Solution

Esther

Hey guys - we did have some issues with our MyAccount website over the weekend. Can I please check in with you both if you're still experiencing the issues? Have you tried clearing cookies/cache and also test an alternative browser?

Are you able to log/view your usage via the MyOptus app okay? Esther

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

angelo_f

It works now. Thanks

Esther

Fantastic to hear Smiley Happy Thanks for letting us know! 

If you need a hand in the future - just le us know! Here to help Smiley Happy

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Smak05

Guten tag Esther. 

Issue seems to be fixed now have been able to access this again since Sunday night Smiley Happy))

Esther

Guten Tag auch zurueck @Smak05  - glad to hear it's been working since Sunday. I apologise we're a little delayed at the moment with our replies. Hope you have a great afternoon! 

Steve_on_train

Just came across this old thread. I have the same problem now.

There is no error message or information about what is happening, as usual!

What is going on?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
4 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos