Log onto my account

Why dose log on ask me to link my services

0 Kudos
4 Replies
TheWonderRabbit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Log onto my account

My Account is the Optus portal for managing your bills and services.

You need to link a service before you can manage it.

0 Kudos
DJ83x
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Hi @Mick1010

Have you been able to successfully link up your services? 

0 Kudos
carla8888
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am being asked to link up my optus service when i log into my account.

All i want to do is check my account and see how much data I use and how much it would cost for an upgrade for more data. 

I can log on but i cant see anything as Im being asked to "Link up your optus Service" it asks me for my service number which i have no idea what its referring to. Tried my account number and thats not right.

thank you

0 Kudos
Aman_YC

Hi @carla8888, thanks for reaching out to us here.

My Account has to be linked to your account so that it can show the plan details, your usage. Your Service number is your mobile number or if this is for a mobile broadband then also the service numbers looks like a mobile number starting with  04. 

If the issue still continues then you are best to speak with our Chat Support team via the messaging service to assist you further. 

If for some reason you’re unable to, if you have a social media (Facebook or Twitter) account then please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors