Searching...
Highlighted

Live Chat Never Available

dyc

Has anyone noticed that Live Chat is never available?

I've tried for over a month at different times of the day ever since I signed up to Optus and it's never worked, even though it's supposed to be on 24/7.

Had to call Optus and was on hold for over an hour with two different departments to set up my account and get online bills... And then this month I got charged for a paper bill again!

I don't want to spend ages on hold again – anyone have a trick for when to get onto Live Chat or how to get in touch with Optus without calling?

Thanks!

Re: Live Chat Never Available

Adam27Burns

I tried in vain a few days ago, both on ipad and iphone.

After multiple attempts i eventually got an error mesage saying the ipad/iphone is not supported in this version.

I can only assume you'd need to update your smart device, if in fact thats what your using.

I didn't try it as i eventually got through on the phone

10000000000GB

Works just peachy on a PC with Chrome or Firefox

Shauna

Hey @dyc - Live Chat will work via this link here, however will only work on a PC or Laptop. To access Live Chat on a mobile device, you'll need to do this via the Optus App. I hope this helps! 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Suearyl

Yes, been trying to get help all day nearly and have created a big problem for myself. I thoght the Live chat was supposed to be 24/7...

susan bunker

Suearyl

I am on a PC and it does not work.

susan bunker

dyc

I've tried on a Mac using both Firefox and Chrome and every time it hasn't worked. I might try the app! Thanks.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos