cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor kiwiabe
Occasional Contributor

Issue to view multiple Optus services with 1 Optus login

I have this same problem as with others with my mobile service.  I tried to call the chat team and they could not help.  I have been seeing both my broadband and phone home service and mobile service for the last few years.  Now I cannot see my mobile service at all.  I almost always recharge my mobile service online through My Account.  I do not want to have one account to see every service.  Why does this have to change and when did this change happen?

PS the Yes app on the mobile does not give exact details for the recharge date and I cannot save any record of the recharge.  Can you help?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Issue to view multiple Optus services with 1 Optus login

G'day @kiwiabe

Sounds like the mobile service has been recently migrated to our new billing/service platform.

Have you received any communication stating that you now have a new account number and BPAY reference code?

I'm happy to go in and take a look. I'll need you to send us a private message. Please include the following details:

- Your full name

- DOB

- Account number

- The registered My Account login email address

I'll get back to you as soon as I can. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi Dan, Thanks for getting back to me. Yes, I have received the communication stating that you now have a new account number and BPAY reference code back by way of email titled "We're changing the way Optus bills look" on 3 December 2018, if that is what you mean. My issue is that I want to be able to manage all my Optus services (including my prepaid mobile service) in one account, at least using one email login, even if the account numbers for each service is different. I don't see why a new billing system should change the status quo of viewing/paying for all services from one account. It is quite inconvenient to have multiple accounts and email logins from the same provider. This integrated account system was one of the strong features of Optus when I signed up for my services since 2011. It beats me - why change if the current system works fine, judging by all the feedback comments I see online about the new billing system. Anyway, I will send a private message with my details, including the old and new account numbers. Kind regards
0 Kudos
New Contributor Verbs
New Contributor

Hi Dan - Same issue here - I have 4 accounts and I am told that each one will now needs it's own login!  There are reasons I has seperate accounts for tracking for my business.  Optus want to consolidate all services under one account.  It makes Bill proofing IMPOSSIBLE!

Also, I don;t have 4 email eaddresses atht are needed to make seprate logins  .... very CLUNKY

Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Heya @Verbs, happy to check this one out for you.

When you get a minute, can you send us a private message? I'll need the following:

- Full name

- DOB

- Account number(s)

- My Account login email

--------------------------------------------------------------
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Hi Dan,

Remember me?  I had the same issue since December last year.  It never got resolved.  Now I can't even see my home phome and broadband accounts.  As soon as I log in, I get the retrieving information cycling through without stop.  Now, at least I want to go back to the initial stage of seeing any home phone and broadband account so that I can download the monthly invoices.  Can you help?

Cheers,

Abe

PS You promised to get back to me ads soon as my case is referred to another team.  I never heard from sine January 7th.  I am about to give up!

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

I cannot access any service with my Optus login

Hi,
I have a problem with accessing my online account for a few months now since the end of December 2018.
There was a moderator from Yes Crowd (Dan_C) who tried to help me for about a month but he apparently left. After I log in I cannot see any of my services, whether that is the home broadband, phone or mobile phone.
As soon as I access My Account, I get the page presenting me with "Link My Optus Service". I'm asked for a service number or internet user name. When I enter my home phone number, account username or email address, it comes back with "The service entered is not eligible for My Account registration."
I have been on the phone for 45 minutes waiting for tech support to answer. Finally I got an assistant who could not understand what I want to do, which is simply accessing all my account services online. Can you help???

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: I cannot access any service with my Optus login

This is not something that we can currently assist with here on the forum.
If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If not, please chat with us.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Re: I cannot access any service with my Optus login

Spoiler
I am sorry to tell you that I do not have any social media accounts, only professional accounts.
I am not surprised by your response as it reflects Optus' attitude towards its customers.
I spent almost two hours on the phone yesterday with Optus tech support.  I only managed to get access to my mobile phone phone account after being transferred to the mobile team.  Although I have to admit that the person who assisted me was very kind, I was told by him more than once that his manager will contact me regarding creating a new login username and password for my broadband account.  I never heard from Optus since, which is something that I am now quite used to.  I am hearing the same comments from others in the forum. 
It was not the first time for me either.  An overcharge to my account was never reimbursed to my account after being promised for at least two months.  I had to call back Optus to remind customer service and get a reference number for the transaction to make sure it was excecuted.  
If Optus moderators used to be able to help, why not just be courteous enough and apologise that you no longer offer this service.  Does Optus really care about its customers?
I just wonder sometimes why do I bother!
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Top Contributors