Searching...

I am seeing 2 account numbers under the "change billing address", one is mine, the other is not mine

OKbutconfused

As the subject says, I am seeing 2 accounts under my 'Change Billing Address', one is in a different state with postcode 3644.

I think this is a bug, can someone check if they have the same problem.

Re: I am seeing 2 account numbers under the "change billing address", one is mine, the other is n...

Dan_C

@OKbutconfused,

You're only seeing this account when you're prompted to select the account you wish to change the billing address for? The account isn't displayed on your main dashboard? If that's the case then it's very odd. I haven't come across that before.

Let us know, I'm sure we can fix this one up from our end.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: I am seeing 2 account numbers under the "change billing address", one is mine, the oth

OKbutconfused

Yes I can only see the second account from the "change billing address screen", not on the main screen. 

The main screen has only 1 account displayed.

Obviously I haven't tried to change the billing address of the other account but I am concerned that someone else can change mine!

Highlighted

Re: I am seeing 2 account numbers under the "change billing address", one is mine, the oth

Dan_C

@OKbutconfused, that's a valid concern. As I said, it's not something I've come across before.

You're welcome to send us a PM and maybe we can work out how this happened.

We'll try and give you some peace of mind.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

OKbutconfused

I am not sure what PM is, private message? I don't see a way to PM on this platform.

I used webchat with optus technical support. The last message was 'I am looking at your account' then a bit later I was disconnected (Timed out?).

Now I am unable to goto the change billing address page, I get an error message, so I expect they have locked me out while they investigate? Hopefully my normal service will be resumed shortly.

Toomey

You can click on our profile to send a PM, or follow this hyperlink. Please include your account number, full name, DOB and email address for us to look into this for you.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
5 Kudos
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos