cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

How to redirect a 1300 # with Optus

I have been trying since Oct 6th to change the mobile# my Optus 1300 number directs customer calls to.  Cannot seem to find anyone who know anything about 1300 contracts.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: How to redirect a 1300 # with Optus

Hey @Dogtired, thanks for reaching out to us. If you need to redirect your Optus 1300 number route, you'll need to get in touch with our Optus Business team directly. You can reach out to them by giving them a call on 13 33 43 or using the contact details here. I hope this helps 🙂 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have tried both these routes and they do not direct me to the people responsible for 1300 numbers.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that this is the case, @Dogtired. Have you tried accessing our Inbound Service Management Tool? I'm afraid that we aren't able to access Optus Business accounts from our end, so I will need to advise getting in touch with the Business team again in order to further discuss if this doesn't work. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos