cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor NickC5
New Contributor

How to link Flybuys to Optus account

Can someone guide me on whether its possible to link my optus account to my flybuys accounts.

0 Kudos
10 Replies
New Contributor JVAM
New Contributor

Flybuys Link

I have registered for 12months SIM only plan, but wasn't linked to my Flybuys when i register it with customer support.

Is there a way to link to my Flybuys? As i am entitled for 5,000 bonus points in my Flybuys if i join as new customer. I rang the Optus Perks team, and one of the team mentioned that she didn't know any offer from Flybuys.

The support team previously advised me to cancel and re-register through the link from Flybuys instead.

Any idea the easier way to link to my Flybuys without the hassle of cancelling and re-registering?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: Flybuys Link

The Flybuys offer expired on 03/12/2017 I'm afraid. Prior to this date, there was a unique web page for members to place their orders, but it has since been removed as the offer is no longer available.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: how to link flybuys to account.

Did you check the existing thread on this?

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Mobile/Flybuys-Points/m-p/507799#M61582

They won’t arrive straight away, often it’s a minimum of 30-45 days, in case you “cancel”.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
New Contributor NickC5
New Contributor

Thanks Jeneral__pain. I did not sign up via flybuy offer. Just wanted to link up the two for future.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

There is no ongoing linkage between the two for that purpose.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
New Contributor NickC5
New Contributor

thank you.

0 Kudos
New Contributor kmmotahar
New Contributor

Re: Flybuys Link

Hi there,

I am not able to find any option to link my flybuys with my optus account.

Is there any procedure you can share please?

Regards,

kmmotahar

0 Kudos
New Contributor Marsi
New Contributor

Flybuys

Hi, can someone help me with where to go to link my flybuys account to my Optus account. Thx 

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Flybuys

This question has been asked a few times:

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Manage-My-Account/how-to-link-flybuys-to-account/td-p/523156

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Mobile/Flybuys-Points/m-p/507799#M61582

Top Contributors