Searching...
Accepted Solution

How to link Flybuys to Optus account

[ Edited ]
NickC5

Can someone guide me on whether its possible to link my optus account to my flybuys accounts.

Re: how to link flybuys to account.

Jeneral__Pain

Did you check the existing thread on this?

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Mobile/Flybuys-Points/m-p/507799#M61582

They won’t arrive straight away, often it’s a minimum of 30-45 days, in case you “cancel”.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

NickC5

Thanks Jeneral__pain. I did not sign up via flybuy offer. Just wanted to link up the two for future.

Jeneral__Pain

There is no ongoing linkage between the two for that purpose.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

NickC5

thank you.

Flybuys

Marsi

Hi, can someone help me with where to go to link my flybuys account to my Optus account. Thx 

Re: Flybuys

Jeneral__Pain

This question has been asked a few times:

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Manage-My-Account/how-to-link-flybuys-to-account/td-p/523156

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Mobile/Flybuys-Points/m-p/507799#M61582

Solution

Re: Flybuys

[ Edited ]
Ray_YC

There is currently no earn ongoing Flybuys points with Optus partnership so there is no process to link the accounts together. 

Occasionally there are receive Flybuys points offers for new customers.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Who is eligible?
A: New customers who sign up to a new Optus My Plan Plus plan, My Plan Flex 24M plan, My Plan SIM Only 12M plan and 24M Home Broadband plan via the Optus/Flybuys landing page created for this campaign.

Q: How will the customer redeem their bonus Flybuys points?
A: Customers must sign up to a new eligible plan through the Flybuys/Optus landing page sent to them via a Flybuys eDM.

Flybuys points will be allocated 60 days post activation.

Q: How many times can a customer redeem the bonus flybuys points?
A: The bonus points will be redeemable through this offer once per flybuys product they take up, not for ongoing monthly spend.

Q: How long before points are allocated?
A: 60 days.

Q: Who should customers contact if they have an issue with flybuys points?
A: Call flybuys on 13 11 16.

Q: Does this offer include Soho Business Customers?
A: No, it does not. However, SMB customers who take up a consumer plan are eligible for this offer.

Q: Does this offer apply to SMB Customers?
A: Yes, an SMB customer is able to take up this offer with a consumer plan. They can also include their ABN/ACN to receive Business Fast Lane and Premium Support.

Q: Can I receive this offer in conjunction with other offers?
A: This offer is not available with any other offers, unless specified.

Q: Is this offer available through all channels?
A: No, this offer is available online only through the flybuys landing page

Q: Will I still be able to earn flybuys points if I place my order through another Optus channel (i.e. - retail, tele sales, etc)?
A: No, you will only receive flybuys points if you place your order through the flybuys landing page

Q: Can existing Optus customers take up this flybuys offer?
A: No, this offer is available for new services only

Q: What happens if you cancel the Optus service?
A: If you cancel your order within 30 days, you will not receive any flybuys points.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
4 Kudos
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos