Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

How ad a LTE USB Prpaid Stick Number to my Service Dashboard?

DanHos

Hi all,

I just bought a Huawei USB Stick for mobile prepaid internet. To be able to cchel the usage I need to add this service do my Optus account.
The trouble is that I need to verify my number (stick) by getting a text message (SMS) to the sticks phone number. Now since this is an USB stick (= larg SIM card) can´t recieve any SMS...

How am I supposed to verify and add my srvice here? That´s a nogo with SMS verification...

Thanks for any hint!

Cheers,
Dan

Solution

Re: How ad a LTE USB Prpaid Stick Number to my Service Dashboard?

Xenomorph
Hi! That actually makes sense. Well you can coordinate with the Optus Prepaid Custome Care so that they can process the request. Give them a call at 1300 555 002. They are open until 12midnight. I hope this helps!
-------------------
Click Kudos if you find it helpful, and please mark it as an anwer if your problem has been resolved! Smiley Wink

DanHos

Thank you! OK, will do that so they have to register it manually.
Again thanks for the quick reply!

Cheers

Xenomorph

You're welcome buddy!

-------------------
My answers are just my opinions. It doesn't represent Optus or any of it's staffs.
Click Kudos if you find it helpful, and please mark it as an anwer if your problem has been resolved! Smiley Wink

-------------------
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos