cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor M0l1Y
New Contributor

Fax number

What are ALL of the fax numbers for optus.

Please provide me a list as I need to send a form in and every single number I try is a "fail" or worse "no answer" 

I'm about to lodge a complaint because of terrible service yet again so please only reply with the requested list of fax numbers. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
RetiredModerator Meg
RetiredModerator

Re: Fax number

Hey M0l1Y we have different Fax numbers for different groups. If you can let me know where you are needing to send this I can provide the Fax number.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor M0l1Y
New Contributor

A change of name form.

Not a change of ownership form.

I am simply changing my surname.

1800100147 does not work. 

1300309560 does not work. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Marie

Hmm that's really unusual @M0I1Y  😕

The first number is certainly the right one for our admin team to make that change.

You're welcome to PM me & I can provide a fax number for our team and we can pass it on for you.

Cheers.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos