cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Email password I don't have coz I never use one to register

Ok if I have to type this again I'm gunna go ape!

ok I didn't use an email adress to get my PRE PAID ACOUNT a while ago .

now I'm being asked for an " EMAIL YOU REGESTERED WITH "   As I just said I didn't use an email adress !!! AGHHH  

SO I CANT GET INTO SMYTHING ANYTHING TO CJANGE A USER NAME I DIDNT USE . 

So so I try with my user name ( not this one) and my pass word . 

Smd guess what ! It's asks m for a frigging email adress I didn't use !!  Again and again and a bleep bleeping again!

its like that song at school 

THERES A HOLE IN TJE BUCKETT DEAR LISSA DEAR LISSA 

THERES A HOLL IN TJE BUCKETT DEAR LISSA A HOLE 

WELL FIX IT DEAR HEANRY ( and in and on)

all i I want to do is work ther frigging music and streaming thing. And not be charged . I'm so angry and frustrated   

Oh optus if you have a phone number tjat syd 24/7   Be there .  The answering machine computer things is pathedic . Not one thing on there was relivsnt to my situation . 

Realy P.Od!!

ariescub2000@gmail.com

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Email password I don't have coz I never use one to register

Hey @Ariescub70 - thanks for taking the time to write this up. Is this in regards to logging into My Account? Are you able to send us a PM with your account details, full name and DOB so we cant take a look into this?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors