Searching...

Does anyone know how to contact Optus??

Amazed

Optus appears to be a phone company without a phone number, and an internet company with an utterly dead and unresponsive wbe page for "live chat", and an accounts page which gives no access to relevant accounts information. 

Instead of any of those things, Optus pushed me to "Crowd", apparently suggesting that the riff raff can go away and talk amongst themselves because Optus people won't be helping.

But maybe I have missed something? Does anyone know a way of contacting Optus?

Highlighted

Does anyone know how to contact Optus???

Amazed

Optus appears to be a phone company without a phone number, and an internet company with an utterly dead and unresponsive wbe page for "live chat", and an accounts page which gives no access to relevant accounts information. 

Instead of any of those things, Optus pushed me to "Crowd", apparently suggesting that the riff raff can go away and talk amongst themselves because Optus people won't be helping.

But maybe I have missed something? Does anyone know a way of contacting Optus?

Re: Does anyone know how to contact Optus??

Yeldarb

Telephone or the chat link below or the chat in the Optus App are the only Options. Depending on the issue the good folk on the forum may be able to help.

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

Re: Does anyone know how to contact Optus??

Dan_C

Right here @Amazed. Our mods are quite active on the forum. 

You're always welcome to shoot us a quick message

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Does anyone know how to contact Optus???

Shauna

Hey @Amazed - As Dan mentioned in your other thread, you're more than welcome to send us a private message for assistance Smiley Happy

Optus certainly does have a call centre number, its 133937 for general enquires and 131344 for faults. Live Chat should also be able to assist you. not sure why you haven't had much luck there.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
6 Kudos
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos