Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
rmc84
New Contributor
New Contributor

Direct debit

New customer, optus will not let me delete or edit my existing direct debit. Tried on 5 separate logins to it. There is a fault in the webpage

Normally wouldn't post this on a forum, but there is nobody to contact by phone and no email option. Very unimpressed with optus so far. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Esther
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Direct debit

Sounds odd indeed rmc84 - do you receive a specific error message when you try and modify the details?

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
rmc84
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks for the reply. No error message. It either just doesn't delete existing direct debit or doesn't update my details. Won't let me save a credit card either

0 Kudos
Gen_R
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hmm, would recommend getting in touch on 133 937 to update the card / account details. You can always clear your cookies and cache and try again. Gen 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
rmc84
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks for the reply. I tried clearing cookies and cache, still doesn't work. Guess will have to find time to call. 

0 Kudos
Casey_
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Yes, it would be best to give us a call if you have had no luck online. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. 

0 Kudos