cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor rmc84
New Contributor

Direct debit

New customer, optus will not let me delete or edit my existing direct debit. Tried on 5 separate logins to it. There is a fault in the webpage

Normally wouldn't post this on a forum, but there is nobody to contact by phone and no email option. Very unimpressed with optus so far. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RetiredModerator Esther
RetiredModerator

Re: Direct debit

Sounds odd indeed rmc84 - do you receive a specific error message when you try and modify the details?

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor rmc84
New Contributor

Thanks for the reply. No error message. It either just doesn't delete existing direct debit or doesn't update my details. Won't let me save a credit card either

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Gen_R
RetiredModerator

Hmm, would recommend getting in touch on 133 937 to update the card / account details. You can always clear your cookies and cache and try again. Gen 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor rmc84
New Contributor

Thanks for the reply. I tried clearing cookies and cache, still doesn't work. Guess will have to find time to call. 

0 Kudos
Moderator Casey_

Yes, it would be best to give us a call if you have had no luck online. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. 

0 Kudos