Searching...

Direct carrier billing

AP78

How do i go about increasing the limit on the direct carrier billing (third party content) if possoble as the limit it has isnt enough 

Re: Direct carrier billing

Dan_C

@AP78, you can update your spend limit through your Optus.com.au/myaccount

Click on the corresponding mobile number under the Your services tab.

Select settings from the menu 

Scroll down to Premium SMS Spend control

The default spend limit is $200. Any increase to spend / credit limit will need to be approved by Financial Services. There is a limit per transaction of $29.95, except Google Play, that has a $49.95 per transaction limit.

Spend and credit limits apply to all third party content charged via Premium SMS or Direct Carrier Billing.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Re: Direct carrier billing

AP78

Thanks Danc i can understand why they have a capping on the amount per transaction but the amount they have set $30 and $50 really isn't of any use on the gaming side.

Do you know if there are plans to increase these amounts in the foreseeable future maybe like this year? Or rumor  has it that they arr planning to ditch the credit thing all together....true??.. thanks for the info

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
6 Kudos
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos