Searching...
Highlighted

Change of Ownership.

sarahjanebrown5

Hi Optus, I recently changed my mobile account from my mums to my own (as I was influenced to do so by your customer service team) and my whole account has been changed. I can no longer view my previous bills, my usage and bill has been restarted and I cannot access to pay my previous bill that is due next week and still has a fair chunk to pay on it. I would love to know how to access my previous bill to pay it and double check that I will not be charged twice for this month as the bill restarted less than halfway through. Thanks, hope to hear from you asap.

- A worrying customer, Sarah.

Re: Change of Ownership.

sarahjanebrown5

Someone please help as the last bill is nearly due and I have no way to tell how much to pay or how to pay it 😩

Re: Change of Ownership.

Alistar

Hi Sarahjanebrown5,  sorry to hear about the experience Smiley Sad We might need to consolidate the number so then you can view the bills. Can you please provide me with some account info for e.g full name, date of birth and mobile number? Al

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
4 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos