Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Michelle2017
New Contributor
New Contributor

Cant create account

I have just recently joined optus and want to create an account have put all my details in but it comes up with 'internal error' What do I do?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cant create account

If it’s an internal error it might pay to give it a try at a later stage. Failing that you may need to contact support and get them to help you out. You can do that via the live chat link below if you wish.

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

Mike-N
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Cant create account

Hey @Michelle2017. That's frustrating! Yeldarb is correct. It may be an issue that resolves itself with time. You can definitely reach our Support team via the above link or feel free to send us a private message here. We'll take a look at what might be causing the issue and attempt to create the account from our end 🙂 In your private message, please include your phone number, full name, date of birth and email address (the address you're wanting the account registered to). 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy