cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Lothlorien_Lady
New Contributor

Can't Login to My Account Error: Sm_Api_Reason_UserDisabled

Logged into my account several days ago no problems Changed my Optus Plan and now cannot login to My Account. receive the error: Sm_Api_Reason_UserDisabled. I've tried resetting my password, I've talked to an optus chat team member and even had remote assistance try to resolve to no avail. No updates or changes to my computer. I've also tried Safari and Google Chrome - both the same error. What can I do now? Cheers!

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Moderator Marie

Re: Can't Login to My Account Error: Sm_Api_Reason_UserDisabled

Oh no! Sorry to hear that @Lothlorien_Lady 😞 

If you'd like to PM me with your account details (username/ phone number/ account number) as well as your date of birth & full name. We'd be happy to look further into this for you.

Cheers.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Bong_t68
New Contributor

Having this problem too, PM sent

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hey @Bong_t68, I've responded to your PM.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor susala
New Contributor

Same here, I am having the same problem, very frustrating. Tried to re set my password but still no access.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

@susala Sorry for the issues, we'll check it out on our end. Please send me your account number, full name and DOB in a private message. Toomey

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor ajrousek
New Contributor

having this problem too

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Sorry for the late reply @ajrousek - how's it all working today? Have you tried clearing cookies/cache and also test an alternative browser? No current issues reported with My Account.  If you still need a hand with this please contact us  Here .

0 Kudos
New Contributor yzstyle
New Contributor

Hi Team,

Havn't been able to log onto my Optus account for few months now, same error code. Any chance someone can help? Quite inconvient when trying to pay bill or check usage. Thanks 

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hannah-L
RetiredModerator

Hey @yzstyle, I've sent a response to your PM. 🙂

0 Kudos