cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Account is not linked

Hello, 

I would like to inquire about my canceling my Optus month-to-month plan. But  whenever I want to log in to the Optus app, it keeps saying that the account is not linked. Then it says that I have to get in touch with the Optus team, however the chat is not available right now due to the COVID-19. How can I cancel my plan since I'm still overseas and then start again the plan when I get back to Australia?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Account is not linked

Hey skus0003,

A couple of things to confirm. If you intend to use your service again you don't want to cancel it, you want to suspend it. This would involve a monthly fee. If that's not what you want, then you can cancel it but you will get a new number when you want a service again.

Services can't be suspended/cancelled via the My Optus app.

Please call +61 2 8082 5678 to contact Optus directly with your request. This is free from an Optus mobile plan if you have your roaming active.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos